From reader Pittsburghler:
My father, being the hoarder that he is, bid on a bunch of crap from The Igloo during one of the auctions. Among his winning bids were some office chairs from the Penguins boardroom, some player lockboxes and a file cabinet from Ray Shero's office. However, the lockboxes and file cabinet were locked, with no keys provided, so we had to hire a locksmith to open them and cut new locks.
As we opened the top drawer to King Shero's file cabinet, my face almost melted off.
The inventory is as follows:
- 3 White legal pads
- 1 Yellow legal pad
- 2009 Official Guide and Record Book
- 2010 Official Guide and Record Book
- 2009 Official Rules x2
- 5 packs of eclipse wintergreen gum
- 1 PowerBar
- 2 Bottles of Purell Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Box of highligters
- 1 Universal Remote
- 1 DirecTV Remote
- 1 Blue pen
- A bunch of Penguin logo notecards
- A stack of Game Observation sheets with the retro 90's Penguin logo.
And he sent more pics...