UPDATE: For the contest: Anytime the gameclock stops, it is considered a stoppage in play.
If this affects a guess you've already made, delete your Tweet and re-submit.
Sorry for any confusion.
We have two (2) Talbot T-shirts left.
Follow these instructions to enter into the Vancouver contest.
Get your submission in before the puck drops at 10:00 P.M. Eastern.
1. Get yourself a Twitter account.
2. Guess the time of the 20th stoppage in play. (End of period does not count).
Include time and period.
*Stoppages in play are penalties, offsides, icings, goalies freezing the puck, etc.
3. Tiebreaker: Include total number of goals at time of stoppage.
4. Place @Pensblog in your Tweet.
Using this screenshot, the stoppage in play occurs at 13:03 of the first.
NOT 6:57 of the first.
If this was the 20th stoppage in play, here's how the winning entry would look:
(Score is 1-1, so total number of goals is 2).
5. If you're unfamiliar with Twitter, log in to Twitter, click "HOME," then copy and paste the following into the text box on your "HOME" page, change the timing and shit to your guess, then click "UPDATE."
@Pensblog 13:03, 1st per, 2
-To check if your entry was submitted: After you click update, you'll see your Tweet pop up on your HOME page. Click @Pensblog in that Tweet. If it takes you to the Pensblog Twitter page, you did it right.