Welcome back, the off season wasn't perfect but we got through it without any major issues. I would have waited to advance to the regular season (so we could have finished off some trades, FA moves) if I knew it was going to sim right into it. Anyways, there will be some changes moving forward.
1. The schedule will advance every Wednesday and Sunday @ 10 pm. No exceptions. I want to keep this moving and I'm not going to check if everyone completed games or not because it's too much work. I'm lazy.
2. You're not allowed to have players on your team. A lot of people complained to me about not being able to change lines when playing against teams with players. I think it has something to do with online team play but this isn't a major issues since there's only a few teams with players.
3. You can play a user's team if they don't respond to you in 24 hours. Communication is key in this league and if you don't respond to someone within 24 hours they will be allowed to play your team.
4. Do not play a team's CPU without contacting a user or getting permission. First offense will be a ban of an entire period of games. Second offense will be banishment from the league.
5. Playoff rounds will be quicker. The playoffs last season dragged on and killed a lot of momentum. Each round will last 3 REAL days.
If anyone has any other issues that they feel need addressed let me know. The updated twitter/PSN names will be posted on the main PS3 page.